A Beautiful Exchange.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wow, it's been a more than a year since last I update my blog...what a blogger am I? N-way I miss blogging!! The last update was on Nov 6 2012...and now is Jan 22 2014...quite a gap... So continuing from previous update, I got a job, yeah I worked in a Bank under Legal department...Loved my job and enjoyed working though it means going back at 11pm from work and come in at 7 smtg in the morning. Yeah no matter how much i love the job reality is cruel... as it was a contract base after a year here am I unemployed graduate..why I put graduate? bcoz I have a University Degree and have an honor award but am unemployed...cruel reality.....face it sharon the world is never fair. Deep feeling rest in me..of being used of being stupid...i should not hand in my resignation last November maybe by that I would not be unemployed for three months now...but I didn't want to wait for end of the contract term as they already decide not to extend the contract on August itself...I really hold in wait that everything will be good, at least things to be not bad but as time goes by it was worse I had 600 case to deal when the permanent staff had around 250, i tried to hold on but report??? work of a team supervisor on me junior executive just because team supervisor went for unpaid leave and team leader was not contactable and senior staff on compassionate leave...never mind I did everything and submit, 6 different report for our group. What about other group supervisor, they should take responsible to do, why sign the relief on  leave form if you would not want to relief....they should have know bout the report should know that they never ask contract staff to do report but me???  After all, all of the group are under the same department....Gosh, I am too easy...I am too simple....never mind at least I learnt how to do it... but Lord give me courage and strength, I pray that this New Year will be a good opening for my career, Lord I also pray to those unemployed out there to get a job soon and God let everyone walk this year with faith that You are watching over them, bless them and keep their loved ones save at all time, grant them the courage to be the person You have call them to be...Bless everyone of us Lord, let the light of Your glory shine in us and let it all be for Your glory. In Jesus name I pray....Amen! Blessed New Year..hold on to Love it self....1 John 4:7-8.

No comments: