A Beautiful Exchange.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Season Greeting! Yeah, it's gonna be Christmas soon, Yeah!!!
Christmas is what I look for every year, hoping this Christmas will be better than last Christmas. But, It's the gift of Love that we are celebrating which is the most important part of the whole celebration. Thank You Jesus for Your love for me I promise You to love You just the same as you love me.

Last year I went for a Christmas concert by Jonathan Tse, an Independent singer which was totally cool and the message was awesome - Love Found Me. Yeah one of the member in the church I attended bought me the theme t-shirt of the Night, so thank you brother! thou I am not sure has the brother returned to his country or still hanging out in Malaysia as I have none of his contact details, still I hope we can meet sometime in future. 

Yeah, finally I graduated and now hunting for Job, (Can u keep me in prayer that I will get a real good job soon, ^^ thank you) and I went for holidays in this vibrant city of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and even better and cool country side town such as Kundasang, Where the World Heritage of Kinabalu Mountain lays, and Poring, Ranau are coordinated. Extraordinary, yeah that's the word. Totally so close to nature, if I got a Job in place like that I won't mind working though it's really has the village concept totally away of my way of living, I desire for that change. No worries of Network Connectivity as even in the mountain, 3G network are available and coverage is good even if it is raining, I tried 3G with my friend and yeah it was clear as it supoose to be. This is my second time to this place in this year as I went earlier in on April as well and remarkable thing is than if I return back to this part of the land, that means the place is really good, if no I won't bother to go again and waste my time, which is the very me ....^^ so I will upload some photos of the trip...(p/s: I am not a good photographer but wish to be one  =) )















































































































































Note: i will upload the pictures few hours later...thx ^^

No comments: